The 2011 FTRA International Workshop on Human centric computing, P2P, Grid and Cloud computing (HPGC-11)
Jeju, Korea, December 12-15, 2011
The 2011 FTRA International Workshop on Human centric computing, P2P, Grid and Cloud computing (HPGC-11) will be held in Jeju, Korea, December 12-15, 2011.
HPGC-11 will be the most comprehensive workshop focused on advances in Human centric computing, P2P, Grid and Cloud Computing for Future Computing Environment. In this workshop, HCI, Cloud, Distributed and Grid Computing community researchers are encouraged to join the workshop to benefit from the presentation of results from their researches in terms of applications, concepts, implementations, standards and industrial case studies.
Original contributions, not currently under review to another journal or conference, are solicited in relevant areas including, but not limited to, the following:
Track 1. Human Centric Computing
* Human-computer interaction and User-centered Design
* Social computing and social intelligence
* Ubiquitous computing and mobile systems
* Gaming and Semantic Systems
* Computer-assisted Learning and Cognition
* Information Visualization and Visual Analytics
* Foundations of Information Science like Information Theory, AI, and Soft Computing
* Applications with Image Processing, Computer Vision Systems, etc.
Track 2. P2P, Grid and Cloud Computing
* Cloud Computing
* Grid Computing
* Peer to Peer Computing
* Green Computing
* Security and Trust Issues in Cloud and Grid Computing
* Platform and Infrastructure in Cloud and Grid Computing
* Grid Network its Servicess and Applications
* Economic-based and Utility computing models in Cloud and Grid Computing
First, materials (PPT) for presentation of accepted papers will be included in a conference proceeding.
As you can see the CFP, final version of all accepted and presented papers in this conference will be included in Special Issues of the following international journals indexed by SCI/E and KCIE.
We are planning to accept about many high quality papers for the this conference, and all of them, after presentation at the symposium, will be included in these special issues.
Full Papers will be published to SCI/SCIE Indexed Journals (as of Thomson ISI SCI/SCIE list in 2011).
Regular Papers will be published to International Journals (LNEE, HCIS, JoC, IJITCC, JIPS, etc..).
Full Paper :
* Computers & Electrical Engineering (CEE) - Elsevier (SCIE)
* Cluster Computing Journal - Springer (SCIE)
* The Journal of Supercomputing (JoS) - Springer (SCI)
* International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering (IJCSE) - Inderscience (SCOPUS Index)
* International Journal of Web and Grid Services (IJWGS) - Inderscience (SCIE)
Regular Paper :
* Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE) - Springer (SCOPUS and EI Index)
* Human-Centric and Information Sciences (HCIS) - Springer
* International Journal of Information Technology, Communications and Convergence (IJITCC) – InderScience
* Journal of Information Processing Systems (JIPS) - Korea Information Processing Society
* Journal of Convergence (JoC) - FTRA Publishing