The 7th FTRA International Conference on
Future Information Technology (FutureTech 2012)
26-28 June 2012, Vancouver, Canada
Future technology information technology would stand for all of continuously evolving and converging information technologies, including digital convergence, multimedia convergence, intelligent applications, embedded systems, mobile and wireless communications, bio-inspired computing, grid and cloud computing, semantic web, user experience and HCI, secuity and trust computing and so on, for satisfying our ever-changing needs.
FutureTech 2012 is the next edition of FutureTech 2011(Loutraki, Greece), FutureTech 2010 (Busan, Korea, May 2010) which was the next event in a series of highly successful the International Symposium on Ubiquitous Applications & Security Services (UASS-09, USA, Jan. 2009), previously held as UASS-08 (Okinawa, Japan,Mar. 2008), UASS-07 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, August, 2007), and UASS-06 (Glasgow, Scotland, UK, May, 2006).
Papers presented in the FutureTech-12 will be published by Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering(Indexed by EI & SCOPUS), ISSN: 1876-1100.
Distinguished papers acepted and presented in FutureTech 2012, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following international journals:
- The Journal of Supercomputing (JoS) - Springer (SCI)
- International Journal of Computer Mathematics - TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD (SCIE)
- Wireless Personal Communications - Springer (SCIE)
- Journal of Personal and Ubiquitous Computing - Springer (SCIE)
- Multimedia Tools and Applications - Springer (SCIE)
- Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications - Springer (SCIE)
- Cluster Computing - Springer (SCIE)
- Journal of Telecommunication Systems (JTS) - Springer (SCI-E)
- Human-Centric and Information Sciences (HCIS) - Springer
- International Journal of Information Technology, Communications and Convergence (IJITCC) - Inderscience
- Journal of Convergence (JoC) - FTRA
© 2011 all rights reserved.